2021 Game & Artisan booth operational hours are: Saturday from 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M Sunday from 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Come and stroll the streets of Historic Downtown South Lyon where you'll find fun for all ages! You'll see a variety of carnival style games and activities provided by local Non-Profit organizations. As well as professional merchandise for sale offered by our Merchants and Artisans.
Tickets are available for purchase to play the games and do the activities in the non-profit booths and festival games.
Cost of each ticket is $1.00, cost of each game.
***Cash is not accepted by the non-profit games or activity booths.
Would you like to have a booth in our downtown area? Booths range in price dependent on size, requirement and type. Exact pricing is detailed in the online application. We would love for you to join us and the registration is easy!
Click the Online Application button and we'll get you started!
Exhibitor Mandates for Pumpkinfest 2021:
The Board will continue to monitor the State of Michigan and CDC mandates for large group gatherings. Please be aware that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the festival and all its events can be canceled by authorities at any given time. Should the festival be canceled, booth fees will be reimbursed. The South Lyon Area Pumpkinfest executive committee, staff and/or volunteers are not responsible for any personal costs, travel or supply expenses that you may incurred as an exhibitor.
Booth space for 2021 is full.
Should you have a question regarding booths, you can email Shelley Oliveira at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) NON-PROFIT Booths - Non-profit booths are offered to groups wishing to benefit non-profit organizations or charities.
These booths must contain a game or activity which the public will pay for using tickets purchased from the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Proceeds for their ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity.
Non-Profit 10x10 $50.00 fee
Non-Profit 10x20 $100.00 fee
2) ARTISAN Booth - These booths are offered to artists or crafters wishing to sell handmade or handcrafted merchandise
in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
Artisan 10x10 = $125.00 fee
Artisan 10x20 = $225.00 fee
3) MERCHANT Booth - These booths are offered to Merchants and businesses that wish to sell merchandise in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application. We will not accept MLLs or Political booths which are informational only.
Merchant 10x10 = $250.00 fee
Merchant 10x20= $500.00 fee
Pumpkinfest Booth & Exhibitor Requirements: (Exhibitors will provide)
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent.
- Electricity is NOT available in any booth.
- Exhibitors provide tables, displays and chairs for you or those working with you.
- Exhibitors provide decor' to decorate their tent. We ask you decorate your space in accordance to your business theme, a fall theme or a theme in line with the year's parade theme.
- Exhibitors provide sufficient amounts of product to sell for 2 days to a mass public.
- Booths are not available for MLM marketers, political or for propaganda uses.
- Booths (dependent upon type) will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest Executive Committee reserves the right, at their distinction, to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
Pumpkinfest Hours of Operation:
Saturday, September 25th 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, September 26th 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Applicants are applying for both days. We do not allow one day entries. All approved applicants are expected to remain at the festival for the full duration of the festival. Arriving late or shutting down early are strictly prohibited.
A photo of your display is to be submitted with your application.