2021 Game & Artisan booth operational hours are: Saturday from 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M Sunday from 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Come and stroll the streets of Historic Downtown South Lyon where you'll find fun for all ages! You'll see a variety of carnival style games and activities provided by local Non-Profit organizations. As well as professional merchandise for sale offered by our Merchants and Artisans.
Tickets are available for purchase to play the games and do the activities in the non-profit booths and festival games.
Cost of each ticket is $1.00, cost of each game.
***Cash is not accepted by the non-profit games or activity booths.
Would you like to have a booth in our downtown area? Booths range in price dependent on size, requirement and type. Exact pricing is detailed in the online application. We would love for you to join us and the registration is easy!
Click the Online Application button and we'll get you started!
To schedule a booth, please email Shelley Oliveira at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) NON-PROFIT Booths:
Non-profit booths are offered to groups wishing to benefit non-profit organizations or charities.
These booths must contain a game or activity which the public will pay for using tickets purchased from the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Proceeds for their ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity.
2) ARTISAN Booth:
These booths are offered to artists or crafters wishing to sell handmade or handcrafted merchandise
in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
3) MERCHANT Booth:
These booths are offered to Merchants and businesses that wish to sell merchandise in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application. We will not accept MLLs or Political booths which are informational only
Pumpkinfest Booth & Exhibitor Requirements: (Exhibitors will provide)
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent is required by applicant.
- Bring tables, displays or chairs for you or those working with you.
- Decor to decorate your tent. Please decorate your space in accordance to your business theme, a Fall Theme or in line with the Parade theme. A festive tent will help you to be more successful.
- Sufficient amounts of product to support your cause for 2 days to a mass public. Should you run out of product or prizes, you will still be required to remain open during Festival hours.
- Booths are not available for MLM Marketers, Political or for Propaganda uses.
- All booths (dependent upon type) will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest executive committee reserves the right, at their distinction to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
- Early application submission does not dictate your position or booth placement within the Festival foot print. Booth locations are distributed to keep the flow of the public moving to all parts of the festival.
- EXHIBITORS BE ADVISED: Booth operational hours are strictly adhered to. Opening late or closing early is not permitted. Booths are to remain open, rain or shine during festival hours. unless otherwise notified by the Pumpkinfest Booth Administrator.