PUMPKINFEST PARADE is BACK!!!!
The theme for the 2022 Vibe Credit Union Pumpkinfest Parade:
Must be registered to walk in the parade.
Application Deadline is Aug. 26th, 2022
DOWNTOWN STREET BOOTHS AND ARTISANS
Pumpkinfest offers three types of street booths.
1) NON-PROFIT Booths - Non-profit booths are offered to groups wishing to benefit non-profit organizations or charities.
These booths must contain a game or activity which the public will pay for using tickets purchased from the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Proceeds for their ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity.
Non-Profit 10x10 $50.00 fee
Non-Profit 10x20 $100.00 fee
2) ARTISAN Booth - These booths are offered to artists or crafters wishing to sell handmade or handcrafted merchandise
in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
Artisan 10x10 = $125.00 fee
Artisan 10x20 = $225.00 fee
3) MERCHANT Booth - These booths are offered to Merchants and businesses that wish to sell merchandise in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application. We will not accept MLLs or Political booths which are informational only.
Merchant 10x10 = $250.00 fee
Merchant 10x20= $500.00 fee
*** Electricity is not available in the downtown booth area for any booths. ***
Pumpkinfest Booth Requirements: Applicants and/or Exhibitors will need to bring:
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent. (be prepared for weather, rain or shine)
- Exhibitors provide tables, displays and chairs for you or those working with you.
- Exhibitors provide decor' to decorate their tent. We ask you decorate your space in accordance to your business theme, a fall theme or a theme in line with the year's parade theme.
- Exhibitors provide sufficient amounts of product to sell for 2 days to a mass public.
- Booths are not available for MLM marketers, political or for propaganda uses.
- Booths (dependent upon type) will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest Executive Committee reserves the right, at their distinction, to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
Pumpkinfest Hours of Operation:
Saturday, September 24th 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, September 25th 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Applicants are applying for both days. We do not allow one day entries. All approved applicants are expected to remain open for the full duration of the festival. Arriving late or shutting down early is strictly prohibited.
A photo of your display is to be submitted with your application.
High School Art Contest and Exhibition
If you're a student at South Lyon High School or South Lyon East High School and you'd like to enter an original work for exhibition, please click the button below to enter. Instructions and details will follow.
Exhibit Requirements: Deadline for entry Sept 18th.
- Subject for the entry will be the artist’s interpretation of the Festival’s theme and how it relates to South Lyon.
2022 Theme: Harvest Hoedown
Artist must be a student at SLHS or SLEHS. Student ID’s will be required at check-in.
- Artist must be registered with Pumpkinfest to submit an entry.
- Each artist may submit 1 piece.
- Entries will be done on 11x14 canvas board.
- Work must be original and may use the following media: Acrylic, Oil, water color paint or a mix of these options.
- For their own protection, entries must be submitted with a frame and will include a screwed-on wire to the back of the frame for display at the festival. No glass in or added to the frames.
- Artist will deliver the entry to the Pumpkinfest Art Tent no later then 9:00 am, Saturday, Sept. 24th, 2022.
- Artist will volunteer for a minimum of one, 2hr shift at the Art tent during the festival.
For Awards and more information Click Here
Questions? Please contact Shelley Oliveira @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners should park in the Millennium Middle School parking lot that enters off of Pontiac Trail.
The race starts at 9:50.