DOWNTOWN STREET BOOTHS AND ARTISANS
**Due to our limited space, Pumpkinfest does not allow MLM, Political or informational only booths.**
Booths for Pumpkinfest 2022 are full.
Next year's applications will open in Spring 2023.
If you would like to be added to our email list for notification then please send your contact information to: Shelley Oliveira at email@example.com.
*** Electricity is not available in the downtown booth area for any booths. ***
Click here for more information about the Wrestling Booster's indoor craft show.
Pumpkinfest offers three types of street booths.
1) NON-PROFIT Booths - Non-profit booths are offered to groups wishing to benefit non-profit organizations or charities.
These booths must contain a game or activity which the public will pay for using tickets purchased from the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Proceeds for their ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity.
Non-Profit 10x10 $50.00 fee
Non-Profit 10x20 $100.00 fee
2) ARTISAN Booth - These booths are offered to artists or crafters wishing to sell handmade or handcrafted merchandise
in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
Artisan 10x10 = $125.00 fee
Artisan 10x20 = $225.00 fee
3) MERCHANT Booth - These booths are offered to Merchants and businesses that wish to sell merchandise in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application. We will not accept MLLs or Political booths which are informational only.
Merchant 10x10 = $250.00 fee
Merchant 10x20= $500.00 fee
Pumpkinfest Booth Requirements: Applicants and/or Exhibitors will need to bring:
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent. (be prepared for weather, rain or shine)
- Exhibitors provide tables, displays and chairs for you or those working with you.
- Exhibitors provide decor' to decorate their tent. We ask you decorate your space in accordance to your business theme, a fall theme or a theme in line with the year's parade theme.
- Exhibitors provide sufficient amounts of product to sell for 2 days to a mass public.
- Booths are not available for MLM marketers, political or for propaganda uses.
- Booths (dependent upon type) will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest Executive Committee reserves the right, at their distinction, to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
Pumpkinfest Hours of Operation:
Saturday, September 24th 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, September 25th 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Applicants are applying for both days. We do not allow one day entries. All approved applicants are expected to remain open for the full duration of the festival. Arriving late or shutting down early is strictly prohibited.
A photo of your display is to be submitted with your application.
Runners should park in the Millennium Middle School parking lot that enters off of Pontiac Trail.
The race starts at 9:50.