DOWNTOWN STREET BOOTHS AND ARTISANS
Due to our limited space, Pumpkinfest does not allow MLM, Political or informational only booths. All booths are required to contain either:
Products for sale, a non-profit game or professional merchandise.
NOTE: Electricity is not available in the downtown booth area for any booths.
Pumpkinfest offers four types of street booths.
1) NON-PROFIT Booths - Non-profit booths are offered to groups wishing to benefit non-profit organizations or charities.
These booths must contain a game or activity which the public will pay for using tickets purchased from the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Proceeds for their ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity.
Non-Profit 10x10 $60.00 fee
Non-Profit 10x20 $120.00 fee
2) ARTISAN Booth - These booths are offered to artists or crafters wishing to sell handmade or handcrafted merchandise
in a booth downtown. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
Artisan 10x10 = $150.00 fee
Artisan 10x20 = $250.00 fee
3) TRADE MERCHANT Booth - These booths are offered to small businesses that wish to sell a professional product in a booth downtown. We will not accept MLMs, political or information only booths. We will allow businesses to apply for a Non-Profit booth, so long as they have a game or activity in their booth and designate a Non-Profit or charity to receive the proceeds from the ticket collection.
Merchant 10x10 = $175.00 fee
Merchant 10x20= $350.00 fee
4) LARGE MERCHANT Booth
These booths are offered to large, professional businesses that wish to sell professional products at Pumpkinfest. Large business applications are limited to available space. Trailers or trade vans and tent setups which exceed 10x20 are subject to approval by the board.
Merchant 10 x 10 = $275.00
Merchant 10 x 20 = $500.00
Pumpkinfest Booth Exhibitors will need to bring:
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent. (Be prepared for weather, rain or shine)
- Exhibitors provide tables, displays and chairs for you or those working with you.
- Exhibitors provide decor' to decorate their tent. We ask you decorate your space in accordance with your business theme, a fall theme or a theme in line with the year's parade theme.
- Exhibitors provide sufficient amounts of product to sell for 2 days to a mass public.
- Booths are not available for MLM marketers, political or for propaganda uses.
- Booths (dependent upon type) will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest Executive Committee reserves the right, at their distinction, to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
Pumpkinfest Hours of Operation:
Saturday, September 30th 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, October 1st. 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Applicants are applying for both days. We do not allow one day entries. All approved applicants are expected to remain open for the full duration of the festival. Arriving late or shutting down early is strictly prohibited.
A photo of your display is to be submitted with your application.