PUMPKINFEST BOOTH POLICIES AND DESCRIPTIONS:
1) NON-PROFIT Booths - Non-profit booths are offered to groups wishing to benefit non-profit organizations or charities. These booths must contain a game or activity which the public will pay by using tickets purchased from the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Proceeds from the ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity.
Non-Profit 10x10 $60.00 fee
Non-Profit 10x20 $120.00 fee
2) ARTISAN Booth - These booths are offered to artists or crafters wishing to sell handmade or handcrafted merchandise in a Pumpkinfest booth. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
Artisan 10x10 = $150.00 fee
Artisan 10x20 = $275.00 fee
3) MERCHANT & SMALL TRADE BUSINESS Booths - These booths are offered to large merchants and smaller trade businesses that wish to sell professionally made or manufactured merchandise in a Pumpkinfest booth. Trade businesses wishing to sell consumable products or who have a 50% or greater percentage of products which are professionally made, or pre-packaged packaged products may be approved as a Trade Merchants.
- Pumpkinfest reserves the right to limit the number of like vendors.
- Trade Merchant’s product cannot conflict with the Licensed Food Truck vendors which are under contract with Pumpkinfest.
- Trade Merchants must be able to sell their product without the use of a generator or power to their booth. Otherwise, they should apply as a Licensed Food Vendor.
- A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
- We will not accept MLLs or Political booths which are informational only.
Trade Merchant 10x10 = $175.00 fee (Small businesses, wishing to sell products)
Trade Merchant 10x20 = $350.00 fee
Merchant 10x10 = $275.00 fee (Professional large business wishing to sell products)
Merchant 10x20= $550.00 fee
Pricing shall only be changed by an Executive Board vote and when deemed necessary to change the prices accustomed to normal cost of living increases or in accordance with a sponsorship agreement.
Policy for Entries and Limitations:
Due to limited space of the Pumpkinfest footprint, we do not allow MLM’s, informational only or political booths. All booths must contain one of the following.
- As a Non-profit: A game or craft
- As an Artisan: A hand mad or personally crafted product or merchandise.
- As a Merchant or Trade Merchant (any level or type) a professionally made products or merchandise for sale.
A Merchant or Trade Business, functioning at the benefit of a Non-Profit. These booths must have an activity or game in them.
All booths are welcome to advertise their booth, business, or organization during Pumpkinfest.
Policy: Vendor and Applicant Representation:
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent. (Be prepared for weather, rain or shine)
- Exhibitors provide tables, displays, and chairs for you or those working with you.
- Exhibitors provide decor' to decorate their tent. We ask that you decorate your space in accordance with your business theme, a fall theme, or a theme in line with the current year's parade theme.
- Exhibitors are to provide enough product to sell for 2 days to a mass public.
- Booths are not available for MLM marketers, political or for propaganda uses.
- Booths (dependent upon type) will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest Executive Committee reserves the right, at their distinction, to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
Policy: Hours of Operation and Expectations:
- Pumpkinfest Hours of Operation are:
- Friday (setup only) 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 PM
Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Applicants are applying for both days.
- We do not allow one day entries.
- All approved applicants are expected to remain open for the full duration of the festival.
- Arriving late or shutting down early is strictly prohibited.
- A photo of your display is to be submitted with your application.
Policy: Hold Harmless
The statement below shall be advertised on all South Lyon Pumpkinfest applications.
“By applying, the applicant and any individual representing them agrees to abide by the Rules and Policies for Pumpkinfest Booth Vendors. They agree that the City of South Lyon and the South Lyon Area Pumpkinfest's Executive Committee, shall not be held liable for any injuries, damage, loss of property or inventory of any kind. His/her and their heirs, administrators, successors and representative or any other person or organization which may follow them shall hold the South Lyon Area Pumpkinfest harmless to any event or issue. Furthermore, applicants hereby, fully, and forever release The City of South Lyon and The South Lyon Area Pumpkinfest's Committee and its volunteers from all causes of action, claims or demands of any nature, whatsoever arising out of this event. Furthermore, the applicant hereby confirms that he/she has the legal authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of their non- profit, Artisan or Merchant organization. The applicant also agrees that he/she has read and understands the policy of this application and agrees that he/she and any individual representing their organization will abide by its terms herein.”