The Annual Pumpkinfest Parade
This year's theme:
2018 Grand Marshall is:
VIBE Credit Union
Applications for the Parade are now closed for 2018.
For additional information on the parade, contact the parade coordinator at email@example.com.
PARADE STAGING AND ROUTE CHANGE:
Staging and line up for parade participants has been moved to Centennial Middle School.
Drop off on Saturday morning will only enter from Dixboro Rd.
Access from Pontiac Trail will be blocked. See map shown below.
click on image to enlagre
Instructions for Parade Participants:
Floats should arrive and be in place to be judged by 8:30 AM.
- The number of parade participants is now limited. Spots are given on a first registered, first in basis and at the discretion of the Parade Administrator.
- While we welcome anyone to support and watch the parade, business and group participants must have a local address within the South Lyon School District area to register.
- POSITION POSTINGS: Parade positions are released the morning of the parade and are not negotiable.
- Your organization's position in the Parade will be posted on
signs, in your staging area. There will be Parade officials
and attendants their to assist you.
- The Parade Ends at Bartlett Elementary School- DO NOT EXIT THE PARADE BEFORE BARTLETT. Doing so is a violation of the applicants registration.
- All vehicles must be a
minimum 30% decorated according to the parade theme (unless the vehicle
is pulling a float or is a classic car).
- Parade route is approximately 2.1 miles long. Small children should either ride on a float or in a wagon.
- Should you have any questions or concerns please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to arrive early and bring a blanket or lawn chair.
Where to Get a Good Seat for the Parade:
- Any place along Pontiac Trail from the northeast corner of 9 mile (CVS) to Liberty Street (Veterans Lot).
- Along West Liberty Street between Pontiac Trial and South Warren Street.
- Along South Warren Street south of West Lake Street.