The Annual Pumpkinfest Parade will begin on Sat. September 23rd, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Floats wishing to be judged, should be in place by 8:30AM
This year's theme will be announced soon
2017 Pumpkinfest Parade Grand Marshall:
To Be Announced soon
Where to Get a Good Seat for the Parade:
- Any place along Pontiac Trail from Lyon Trail Subdivision to West Liberty Street.
- Along West Liberty Street between Pontiac Trial and South Warren Street.
- Along South Warren Street south of West Lake Street.
Interested in participating in the Pumpkinfest Parade?
to download the Parade Application. Complete and submit applications BEFORE end of business on Friday, September 15th.
For additional information on the parade, contact the parade coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Parade Participants
- The 2017 Parade will assemble in Lyon Trail Subdivision on Saturday, Sept 23rd.
- Floats should arrive and be in place to be judged by 8:30 AM.
- Walkers and other organizations should arrive by 9:00AM. Walkers should be dropped off on Lyon Trail South Drive.
- Vehicles will NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARK in the parking lot of The South Lyon Church of Christ located in front of the subdivision.
- POSITION POSTINGS: Parade positions are released the morning of the parade and are not negotiable.
- Your organization's position in the Parade will be posted on
signs, down at the start of the Parade. There will be Parade officials
and attendants their to assist you.
- The Parade Ends at Bartlett Elementary School- DO NOT EXIT THE PARADE BEFORE BARTLETT..
- All vehicles must be a
minimum 30% decorated according to the parade theme (unless the vehicle
is pulling a float or is a classic car).
- Parade route is approximately 2.1 miles long. Small children should either ride on a float or in a wagon.
- Should you have any questions or concerns please direct them to email@example.com
Make sure to arrive early and bring a blanket or lawn chair.