The Annual Pumpkinfest Parade will begin on Sat. September 24th, 2016 at 10:00 AM.
This year's theme is "Halloween Heroes"
Make sure to arrive early and bring a blanket or lawn chair.
Where to Get a Good Seat for the Parade:
- Any place along Pontiac Trail from Lyon Trail Subdivision to West Liberty Street.
- Along West Liberty Street between Pontiac Trial and South Warren Street.
- Along South Warren Street south of West Lake Street.
Interested in participating in the Pumpkinfest Parade?
to download the Parade Application. Complete and submit applications BEFORE end of business on Friday, September 16th.
For additional information on the parade, contact the parade coordinator at email@example.com.
Instructions for Parade Participants
- Start/Line-up: Lyon Trail
Subdivision (located on the east side of Pontiac Trail just south of
McDonalds). Enter the subdivision via Lyon Trail South Drive.
- End: Bartlett Elementary School
- Walkers should be
dropped off on Lyon Trail South Drive. Vehicles will NOT BE ALLOWED TO
PARK in the parking lot of The South Lyon Church of Christ located in
front of the subdivision.
- All vehicles must be a
minimum 30% decorated according to the parade theme (unless the vehicle
is pulling a float or is a classic car).
- Units that wish to be judged must be in the line-up by 8:30am.
- Parade route is approximately 2.1 miles long. Small children should either ride on a float or in a wagon.