Come and stroll the streets of Historic Downtown South Lyon where you'll find fun for all ages!
You'll see a variety of carnival style games and activities provided by local Non-Profit organizations.
As well as professional merchandise for sale offered by our Merchants and Artisans.
2019 Activity, Game, Artisan & Merchant booth operational hours are:
Saturday from 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M
Sunday from 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Tickets are available for purchase to play the games and do the activities in the Non-Profit booths and bounce houses.
Cost of each ticket is $1.00, cost of each game and bounce house may vary.
***Cash is not accepted by the bounce inflatables, Non-Profit games or activity booths.
We'll open registrations for 2020 in the Spring of 2020.
Would you like to have a booth in our downtown area? We would love for you to join us and the registration is easy!
Click the Online Application button and we'll get you started!
PUMPKINFEST OFFERS 3 DIFFERENT BOOTH TYPES TO OUR EXHIBITORS.
Booths range in price dependent on size, requirement and type. Exact pricing is detailed in the online application.
- NON-PROFIT Booths: Non-profit booths are offered to groups, businesses or organizations wishing to benefit a non-profit or charity. These booths must contain a game, craft or activity which the public will pay for using tickets purchased from the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Cash cannot be collected in this type of booth. Proceeds for their ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity of their choice. Raffles are considered gambling and not permitted within the operation of the Festival. For more information regarding raffles or give-a-ways please consult the Booth Administrator.
- ARTISAN Booth: These booths are offered to artists or craft vendors wishing to sell hand made or crafted merchandise in a booth downtown. A Photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application.
- MERCHANT Booth: These booths, are offered for businesses and merchants wishing to sell a professionally manufactured product or merchandise in the downtown area. A photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your application. Booths are not available for MLM Marketers, for Political or Propaganda uses.
Pumpkinfest Booth & Exhibitor Requirements: (Exhibitors will provide)
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent is required by applicant.
- Bring tables, displays or chairs for you or those working with you.
- Decor to decorate your tent. Please decorate your space in accordance to your business theme, a Fall Theme or in line with the Parade theme. A festive tent will help you to be more successful.
- Sufficient amounts of product to support your cause for 2 days to a mass public. Should you run out of product or prizes, you will still be required to remain open during Festival hours.
- Booths are not available for MLM Marketers, Political or for Propaganda uses.
- All booths (dependent upon type) will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest executive committee reserves the right, at their distinction to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
- Early application submission does not dictate your position or booth placement within the Festival foot print. Booth locations are distributed to keep the flow of the public moving to all parts of the festival.
- EXHIBITORS BE ADVISED: Booth operational hours are strictly adhered to. Opening late or closing early is not permitted. Booths are to remain open, rain or shine during festival hours. unless otherwise notified by the Pumpkinfest Booth Administrator.