*** Downtown Booths for 2018 are currently full***
Come and stroll the streets of Historic Downtown South Lyon where you'll find fun for all ages!
You'll see a variety of carnival style games and activities provided by local Non-Profit organizations.
As well as professional merchandise for sale offered by our Merchants and Artisans.
2018 Activity, Game, Artisan & Merchant booth operational hours are:
Saturday from 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M
Sunday from 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
The public will purchase tickets to play the games and do the activities in the Non-Profit booths and bounce houses.
Cost of each ticket is $1.00, cost of each game and bounce house may vary.
Pumpkinfest Tent Area Booth Applicant Requirements:
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent is provided by applicant.
- Bring tables, displays or chairs for you or those working with you.
- Decor to decorate your tent. We ask you decorate your space in
accordance to your business theme, a Fall Theme or in line with the
- Sufficient amounts of product to support for 2 days to a mass
public. Should you run out of product or prizes, you will still be required to
remain open during Festival hours.
- Booths are not available for MLM Marketers, Political or for Propaganda uses.
- Booths (dependent upon type)
will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
Pumpkinfest executive committee reserves the right, at their
distinction to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games
admitted to the festival.
- Early application submission does not dictate your position or booth placement within the Festival foot print.
- Be advised: Booth operational hours are strictly adhered to. Opening late or closing early is not permitted. Booths are to remain open, rain or shine during festival hours.