**2018 downtown booths are currently full.**
Pumpkinfest offers three types of activity booths.
Booths range in price dependent on size, requirement and type. Exact pricing is detailed in each application.
1) NON-PROFIT Booths - Non-profit
booths are offered to groups wishing to benefit non-profit organizations or charities.
must contain a game or activity which the public will pay for using
tickets purchased from
the ticket booths at Pumpkinfest. Proceeds for their ticket collection is given to the non-profit or charity.
2) ARTISAN Booth - These booths are offered to artists or crafters wishing to sell hand made or crafted merchandise
in a booth downtown. A Photo of your product and booth setup is required with the submission of your
3) MERCHANT Booth - These booths, are offered for businesses and merchants wishing to sell a professionally manufactured
product or merchandise in the downtown area. A photo of your product and booth setup is required
with the submission of your application.
Pumpkinfest Tent Area Booth Requirements: Applicants and/or Exhibitors provide:
- 10x10, or 10x20 straight legged tent.
- Electricity is NOT available in any booth.
- Exhibitors provide tables, displays or chairs for you or those working with you.
- Exhibitors provide decor to decorate your tent. We ask you decorate your space in accordance to your business theme, a Fall Theme or in line with the Parade theme.
- Exhibitors provide sufficient amounts of product to sell for 2 days to a mass
- Booths are not available for MLM Marketers, Political or for Propaganda uses.
- Booths (dependent upon type)
will contain either a game, craft, professional or artisan merchandise.
- The Pumpkinfest Executive Committee reserves the right, at their distinction to limit the number of "like" vendors, merchandise or games admitted to the festival.
As there is a Farmers Market and Food Vending area at the festival, the downtown booths may not contain homemade foods or
beverages for sale. Booths must be in compliance with all State and Federal tax and licensing laws which apply to the distribution of their product or merchandise.
1) NON-PROFIT GAME & ACTIVITY BOOTHS:
2018 Hours of Operation:
Saturday, September 29th 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Sunday, September 30th 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.